Rochester Cajun Dance

The event organisers have decided to postpone this event due to the Coronavirus. If you have purchased a ticket you will be contacted by Ann Pywell as to whether you would like a refund or are happy to wait for a new date to be announced.

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email